5. “Where ETFs have grown — in the US and Europe — there is a big ecosystem of financial advisers,” he says. “You need a more advisory model. But until you see people paying for advice rather than paying for commissions, it is hard to see when it will take off.”
1. 原指拍film用的film（n 胶卷）－轻而薄且不牢固的
4. Iron ore imports fell 12.3 per cent by volume in October from the previous month and 4.9 per cent from the same month a year earlier while coal imports were down 21.4 per cent from September and 30.7 per cent from a year earlier, according to Chinese customs data.
6. Total Program Cost: $118,000
3. 自2007年4月以来，全球最具价值品牌100强的品牌价值增长106%。同期标准普尔500指数(S&P 500)和MSCI明晟全球指数(MSCI world index)分别上涨61%和21%。
4. Rare pictures have been released showing the ancient sex toys that once belonged to the Chinese royals and aristocrats.
5. 《副总统》(Veep)：Netflix公司的热门剧《纸牌屋》(House of Cards)今年露出疲态，但另一部讽刺华盛顿的HBO电视剧《副总统》却在第三季中更上一层楼。塞琳娜（朱莉娅·路易斯-德莱弗斯[Julia Louis-Dreyfus]饰）和助手加里（Gary，托尼·黑尔[Tony Hale]饰）在洗手间里发现自己即将成为总统后，激动得失声大笑，成为2014年喜剧片中最滑稽的一幕。
Guo Jingjing's alleged romance with Kenneth Fok, the grandson of late Hong Kong tycoon Henry Fok, has captured the imagination of a country that seems to have become as interested in the private lives of its athletes as in their athletic performances.
A sub-index tracking activity at larger enterprises softened 0.7 points to 53.1, while mid-sized companies fell 1.3 points to 49.9, indicating slight contraction. That for smaller manufacturers fell 0.4 points to 49, indicating worsening contraction.